Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that Interstellar is in its last stage, hope to see this & The Terminator updates soon..

I keep forgetting about the Terminator films. I've joined 2 expensive group buys that are due for payment this month so it would be nice to have some kind of time frame for the Terminator gb's so I can start setting money aside. I know these things take time to hammer out but would you say these should be ready (for the group buy to go live) for early October? BTW, which of the films will be a tripack - T1 or T3?

This looks awfully similar to the Terminator 3 released by zavvi ? Zavvis one is embossed as well and has an nice gloss sheen to it. Picked it up for less than £12 a few days ago. I was reluctant as I hate the film but just for the sake of having it in the collection I picked it up.

This looks awfully similar to the Terminator 3 released by zavvi ? Zavvis one is embossed as well and has an nice gloss sheen to it. Picked it up for less than £12 a few days ago. I was reluctant as I hate the film but just for the sake of having it in the collection I picked it up.
The only difference I can see is that HD Zeta moved the 'Rise Of The Machines' down to the bottom of the front cover. Everything else is the same. Unless of course it gets some unique embossing?

Reactions: luke98
Status
Not open for further replies.