Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I am guessing they charged £19.99 for the first one and it sold out so why in their view would they charge less?? :banghead:

Reactions: chunk
I am guessing they charged £19.99 for the first one and it sold out so why in their view would they charge less?? :banghead:

Why in their view would they initially price it at 14.99 and then a few hours later change the price to 19.99? Not cool at all.
I'm sure a lot of us saw a 14.99 price tag and would be willing to pay that but a £5 bump is just a f**k you from zavvi.

Sorry for my bad censored language :D

Here is a tip - order 2 copies one at full price and one with discount code (if available). If it goes down in price you should get the lower price on the one you did not use a discount code for.

terminator everywhere.. will be keeping my eye on this one too. hopefully it will go live soon and that apr10 code will work on it.. but if filmarena do this one too with extras, thats the one I'm going for. I think if zavvi are not giving away extras with this release (which they aren't) the price should stay at £14.99 if they're being sensible. . but that isn't happening either I reckon.

Reactions: harry
Brilliant
Another steelbook to add to my collection

Its looking like 2015 will be a more expensive year for steelbooks for me than last year

Lots of new and re releases steelbooks happening

well the first steel was limited to a 1000 only hence the price wonder if this will be the same as the full details are not up yet?

basil :thumbs:

I hope it relates to the Play,con version

Anyway it's strange they jumped to Terminator 3.....where's the second one