Terminator: Dark Fate (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 28, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon CA or Walmart (in store only) - Sunrise Records
Price: CDN $43.99 (Amazon - Walmart) - $39.99 (Sunrise)

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: elchipo
I didn't bother to include the art because it was mentioned elsewhere that it isn't final.
Also, it only mentions 4K but I think it's safe to say that it will include a Blu-ray disc as well.

I'm starting to wonder if Best Buy Canada will be getting anymore new SteelBook releases. It's been a while since any new releases have been announced there :LOL:

Pre-ordered
I truly hope this won't be a new standard… I do love Amazon. I really do. BUT, having a physical store (Best Buy, Sunrise, Walmart or else) means that you can preorder 2 steels and return the extra (in case of damaged one), but you can't do that with Amz...

Reactions: Leafs17
Pre-ordered
I truly hope this won't be a new standard… I do love Amazon. I really do. BUT, having a physical store (Best Buy, Sunrise, Walmart or else) means that you can preorder 2 steels and return the extra (in case of damaged one), but you can't do that with Amz...
You can just have to select the right return reason to get full refund on the item you want to return. You have more chance of not having issues with amazon then bestbuy.

You can just have to select the right return reason to get full refund on the item you want to return. You have more chance of not having issues with amazon then bestbuy.
YEah…. but I highly doubt I'll be capable of doing this for… every… single… steelbook release like I do right now with BBYC.

Reactions: Leafs17
True but if the stock is bigger then BBYC and don’t sell out then you wouldn’t have issues of buying one and getting a replacement but only time will tell. Bbyc has saved my wallet for Christmas lol

• Haha
Reactions: Drum18
Maybe Best Buy Canada is done with Exclusive SteelBooks.
Too many returns due to damages and no longer worth the hassle for them :LOL:

They just added the non exclusive Big Trouble In Little China.

• Haha
Reactions: Leprekon
Well if it's the same as the Best Buy USA art I'll be skipping it. I was probably going to skip it anyway. I'm not paying $40 for it when I paid $15 for Genisys when it was released. Perhaps I'll grab a premium.

It was mentioned elsewhere that this is different from the art on Amazon.ca but the art on Amazon says it isn't final so Sunrise and Amazon will probably have the same steelbook.