Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Untitled Terminator Sequel ()

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger

Plot: Sequel to James Cameron's films, and the final film in the franchise. 6th film in total.

Reactions: 3Maters
terminator-dark-fate.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and vexred
@Noodles Thanks for the tag mate . This looks great and Sarah Connor looks badass in this :)very much looking forward to this .

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Looks like what would happen if Salvation and Genisys spawned a child tbh :rofl:

Obviously only so much can be taken from the very first trailer but I definitely get the vibes that Mackenzie Davis is basically playing the same role that Sam Worthington did in Salvation and that Arnie is still playing the Guardian/Pop's role that he did in Genisys

Have to say I think it looks awful :LOL:

EDIT: Gabriel Luna's Terminator looks like a blatant rip off of the Terminatrix from T3 as well so make that what would happen if Rise of the Machine, Salvation and Genisys had a baby :rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Looks like what would happen if Salvation and Genisys spawned a child tbh :rofl:

Obviously only so much can be taken from the very first trailer but I definitely get the vibes that Mackenzie Davis is basically playing the same role that Sam Worthington did in Salvation and that Arnie is still playing the Guardian/Pop's role that he did in Genisys

Have to say I think it looks awful :LOL:

EDIT: Gabriel Luna's Terminator looks like a blatant rip off of the Terminatrix from T3 as well so make that what would happen if Rise of the Machine, Salvation and Genisys had a baby :rofl::rofl:
Pretty much how I feel to be honest. The only great thing about it was Linda Hamilton/Sarah Connor IMO. Will obviously reserve full judgement until I've actually seen the film though.

Sorry I forgot to tag you by the way... I think I did well to remember as many folks as I did though tbh. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I suspect Arnie will play the human counterpart that the T100 is based on. But this looks like it shares the same vibe as the first 2 movies. That was sorely missing from the 3-5 sequels.

Pretty much how I feel to be honest. The only great thing about it was Linda Hamilton/Sarah Connor IMO. Will obviously reserve full judgement until I've actually seen the film though.

Sorry I forgot to tag you by the way... I think I did well to remember as many folks as I did though tbh.:p

:(

• Haha
Cheers for the tag @Noodles

I have no idea what’s going on. But it looks sh*t

And was that the girl from the black mirror episode san junipero?

• Haha
Teaser trailer? thats 2 mins and 30 seconds?... yeah, I think thats just called a Trailer. lol

I think it looks fine. That airplane scene lost me tho... I miss the days of T2 with the practical set pieces. But I like the cast so I'll probably check it out.
...I have a feeling this is the last Terminator movie we are going to get for a long long time.

I loved it. Hamilton and Cameron both returning is enough to excite me. I'm a fan of Mackenzie Davis, so I'm excited about seeing her in here, too. Plus it looks like Arnold will be taking a backseat in this to possibly "pass the torch". I have a feeling that he's starring as the man that the original T-800 was based off of and not necessarily a Terminator.

Here's the thing, though: I love the Terminator movies... even the not-so-good ones.

T1 and T2 are masterpieces -- T1 is a masterpiece as a horror/sci-fi flick, and T2 is a masterpiece as an action/sci-fi flick. T3 was fun. Nowhere near as good as the first two, but still fun. Salvation is SO damn good! I'll forever be upset that we never received a Salvation 2. Genisys is probably my least-favourite of the bunch because of its soft PG-13 feel, but it was still thoroughly enjoyable for me. So yeah, I would've been excited for Dark Fate regardless, but the fact that this is going the Halloween route and continuing off of T2 with Cameron producing and contributing to the story has me beyond psyched! This will be the real T3! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles