Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Untitled Terminator Sequel ()

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: Tim Miller

Cast: Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger

Plot: Sequel to James Cameron's films, and the final film in the franchise. 6th film in total.

Reactions: 3Maters
terminator_dark_fate_ver12.jpg

The films garbage, I saw it Saturday. I've only seen Genisys the once but from what I can remember of it I'd say even that's better than Dark Fate based purely on the fact that it tried to bring new ideas to the table. Dark Fate literally does nothing we haven't seen before in the previous Terminator sequels

As I said when I saw the very first trailer

Mackenzie Davis/Grace = Terminator Salvation's Sam Worthington/Marcus Wright
Natalia Reyes/Dani Ramos = T2's John Connor
Arnie = the worst incarnation of the T800 model thus far
Linda Hamilton = just there because she's the only one they haven't tried to bring back previously and she's probably one of only 2 remotely good things about the film (the other being the opening scene)

Really disappointed given the reviews I've seen the critics handing out for this film (which are a joke). Terminator Salvation still the best post T2 Terminator Film imo

Reactions: harry and vexred
So what is everyone's order of best to worst? I've seen quite few varied lists out there, but barely any I personally agree with lol.

Mine is... T2 > T1 > Genisys > Salvation > T3

I obviously still need to see the latest one, but I'm not expecting much from it, so am in no rush to get it watched.

So what is everyone's order of best to worst? I've seen quite few varied lists out there, but barely any I personally agree with lol.

Mine is... T2 > T1 > Genisys > Salvation > T3

I obviously still need to see the latest one, but I'm not expecting much from it, so am in no rush to get it watched.

T2 > T1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>Salvation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Genisys (though I really need to see it again to confirm) > Dark Fate > T3

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Noodles
well, the Dark Fate trailers are better than the whole Salvation movie.

will watch Dark Fate when you can get it for cheap money.