Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HA! You're so right guys, dead-on!

As a tough man myself, I agree that women are objects! :thumbs::naughty:

Too bad her bottom is flat as a pancake, they should have given her a large caboose too, amarite bros?! :woot::woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Oh boy. This is disappointing to say the least with all these delays. Was expecting to have some of them before Christmas. I was going to vote FA for retailer of the year, but I think I will have to go with zavvi instead.

Reactions: CyberT
Oh boy. This is disappointing to say the least with all these delays. Was expecting to have some of them before Christmas. I was going to vote FA for retailer of the year, but I think I will have to go with zavvi instead.

WOW...JUST WOW :wow:

i am not sure i would :whistle: choosing Zavvi sounds like desperation :confused:

i have shopped with Zavvi for over 4 years and i was at 1 stage ordering in excess of 30+ steels a year.

but now in 2015 its more like a max of 7-10 per year...the standards have dropped and customer service has gone so far down the rabbit hole they live in another dimension :hilarious:.

now i understand Film-Arena have had issues but i cant complain on their end results.

my last order comprised of 3 fullslips :
*Ghost-rider Fullslip
*Chappie Fullslip
*Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machine Fullslip

and the end result was some very high standard Fullslips with some really great embossing which is up to the same high standard as my recent kimchidvd / HDzeta releases.

people have to look at these as pre-orders which can stretch for 6 months...

like i say to people who order blufans releases then complain because they are impatient...if you have no patience and dont like waiting for something then DONT collect collectable steelbooks especially asian steelbooks. :LOL:

otherwise stick to Amazon/hmv/rakuten for your steels or in your case Zavvi :thumbs: