Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrBMT Thank you soo much for HD BS V2 :emb:
is there an updated one for Version 1 since they changed the disks ? and is the Boxset BS HD available ?? :happy: thanks so much !!!!
No problem @Actarus, Film Arena don't seem to have updated their HD v1 beauty shot, they only provided the new small one, so I just did it for you in photoshop :LOL:

Updated with new disks, front/back steelbook artwork & spines:
T5_V1BS_Updated2.jpg

Disks updated, but old steelbook art/spines:
T5_V1BS_Updated.jpg

No Boxset HD beauty shot yet, Martin said they'll provide a more detailed one tomorrow though :thumbs:

Last edited:
@MrBMT awww you're too nice, really appreciate this. very sweet of you thanks for the time you put into it :emb:
No problem. I realised after posting that the Steelbook artwork & spines had been updated in the V2 beauty shot (artwork is more cropped, and Steelbook back has logos)... and so I had to fix it. :rofl:

I've just updated the V1 BS I posted and it should be accurate now (the one in the post is correct, though left the old one there too if you want to compare them to see what changed :p).

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
No problem. I realised after posting that the Steelbook artwork & spines had been updated in the second beauty shot (artwork is more cropped, and Steelbook back has logos)... and so I had to fix it. :rofl:

I've just updated the V1 BS I posted and it should be accurate now (the one in the post is correct, though left the old one there too under 'attached files' if you want to compare them to see what changed :p).

lol you are getting me all confused :rofl: lol thanks so much for all the efforts, I appreciate :) always nice to get those HD BS... still undecided as to which I will go for :dunno:

Reactions: MrBMT
still undecided as to which I will go for :dunno:
I want V1 with V2 lenti :p and am considering the box set (I'll decide tomorrow after seeing the better beauty shot), but if not I'll just go with V1 because it comes with the artbook too.

Man. Go toxwork for the day and have 90 new messages in thread. That box set looks sweet to vim gonna get version 1-2. Prob be a bit cheaper than the box set. Can't wait. I have 8 fa gbs at the moment plus 6 at my house that I sourced of Facebook before I learned about hdn. Have a good night everyone.

17 euros more for the combined versions? is there another steelbook for the bonus? That's considerably more than simply doubling the price of version 1 and 2.
As a rule of thumb and Filmarena should take note from the other retailers, when combining versions,you should at least come close to the actual cost of the individual prices...

Reactions: goufcustom
17 euros more for the combined versions? is there another steelbook for the bonus? That's considerably more than simply doubling the price of version 1 and 2.
As a rule of thumb and Filmarena should take note from the other retailers, when combining versions,you should at least come close to the actual cost of the individual prices...

HDzeta does the same thing. They charge a lot more for their recent double boxsets and add in a $2 trinket.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
Its the box that people want. Just like they are willing to pay much more for Korean steels with slips than the their cheaper counterparts from around the globe.