Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.10) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase links: N/A
Price: $50 (Full Slip) - $53 (Lenti) - $42 (Quarter Slip) - $132 (Boxset)
Note: Limited 2000 copies, full glossy & debossed effect
HDN Group Buy: Quarter slip - Full slip - Lenticular - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T4 Lenti.jpg

T4 Fullslip.jpg T4 Quarter.jpg T4 Boxset.jpg
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
So how would you rate the Lenti's from HDZeta so far from your Fav to the least Fav @StifflersDad. I decided to order the T5 Lenti as I want a complete HDZeta Lenti set. The full slips and the 1/3 dont do it for me.

So how would you rate the Lenti's from HDZeta so far from your Fav to the least Fav @StifflersDad. I decided to order the T5 Lenti as I want a complete HDZeta Lenti set. The full slips and the 1/3 dont do it for me.
I think the T5 lenti is the best out of the three but for me the main attraction of these releases have been the outstanding WEA steelbooks.
1473767067103983819616.jpg

T1 and T5 are very tightly squeeled into the biggest fully enclosed slip ( ? SCF4)

Funnily enough the most convenient solution has been what I have done with T4 . After a bit of manipulation I managed to slip it into the side loading slip meant for jumbo steelbook. Advantage to that is once slid in there is no need to ever remove it as there is always access to the steel and goodies through the side opening.

Well I got a SCF4 no way could I squeeze that in. But it is sealed so that would make a difference. Even if it wasnt sealed still struggling to see how it would fit in lol. I have contacted steelbookcentral and he said they are in the process of releasing these to accommodate the HDZeta steels such as Forest Gump.

• Thanks
Reactions: gosthunter02
Well I got a SCF4 no way could I squeeze that in. But it is sealed so that would make a difference. Even if it wasnt sealed still struggling to see how it would fit in lol. I have contacted steelbookcentral and he said they are in the process of releasing these to accommodate the HDZeta steels such as Forest Gump.
Mine are unsealed and it's a very tight fit.

What I don't like about HDZeta is the actual slip, the lenti is fine it's the slip I don't really like. I dislike the Chinese characters on the spine. None of the other terminator steels have them. If the cardboard felt as premium as the Novas then I would say yes top dollars. But no retailer can do everything. There are the goods bits and areas yes can have some improvement. Overall you just have to stick with your preference. I wasn't going to collect all the Lenti but I am a bit of a completionist so am gonna have to bag them all!

This is good to hear. I have mine in the box it was shipped in still because I don't have a case to put it in yet

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d Another great release but the gold HDZeta label tore again, this is the third time out of the last 4 releases i've received, the other 2 being T1, T5 and Interstellar, any chance for 3 x stickers to replace ? I like having them on the front of the lenticulars you see

What protective slips are you using? The jumbo ones dont fit.

I have also got the issue of a nice protective slip as my SCF4 will not fit this either just like the Mad Max Fury Road HDzeta release.

T1 and T5 are very tightly squeeled into the biggest fully enclosed slip ( ? SCF4)

Funnily enough the most convenient solution has been what I have done with T4 . After a bit of manipulation I managed to slip it into the side loading slip meant for jumbo steelbook. Advantage to that is once slid in there is no need to ever remove it as there is always access to the steel and goodies through the side opening.

Mine are unsealed and it's a very tight fit.

Don't worry guys there will be an SCF8 which will fit HDzeta's new thicker slips, here's their lineup for the rest of the year and beginning of next year. Sure we will have to wait a while and either squeeze these releases into an SCF4 or leave them opened for a while but hopefully early next year we will get these new SCF8s!! :thumbs:

SCF5: New DVD fully enclosed slip
SCF6: Funko Pop fully enclosed slip
SCF7: FilmArena hardbox full enclosed slip
SCF8: Larger (SCF4) for HDzeta/Blufans UE editions
SCF9: HDzeta boxset fully enclosed slip

SCF5: New DVD fully enclosed slip
SCF6: Funko Pop fully enclosed slip
SCF7: FilmArena hardbox full enclosed slip
SCF8: Larger (SCF4) for HDzeta/Blufans UE editions
SCF9: HDzeta boxset fully enclosed slip[/QUOTE]

Where would u get these from