Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.10) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase links: N/A
Price: $50 (Full Slip) - $53 (Lenti) - $42 (Quarter Slip) - $132 (Boxset)
Note: Limited 2000 copies, full glossy & debossed effect
HDN Group Buy: Quarter slip - Full slip - Lenticular - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T4 Lenti.jpg

T4 Fullslip.jpg T4 Quarter.jpg T4 Boxset.jpg
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Lenti, quite impressed. I got my T4 Kimchi FS opened so probably keep this one sealed. Artwork and steel more or less the same.

Got my Lenti, quite impressed. I got my T4 Kimchi FS opened so probably keep this one sealed. Artwork and steel more or less the same.
Actually artwork is quite different. The title is debossed on the front and the back and Inside artwork is completely different. The booklet is a lot better as well. I think disc art is different as well.

Reactions: Blu-devil
Actually artwork is quite different. The title is debossed on the front and the back and Inside artwork is completely different. The booklet is a lot better as well. I think disc art is different as well.
Booklets and artcards I don't read them. Different artwork on the steel but they all have a similar theme. I like the Kimchi Full Slip so very happy with that. I will only collect the HD Zenti's as they are the best ones. The big box does not at all interest me lol. What use is it sealed when you can't see the individual steels.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Just got mine today. Lenti is a bit underwhelming, but everything else is on point. The WEA steels in this series have all been fantastic and felt very different from release to release. The thicker paint on the characters gives it almost a spot gloss effect despite being full gloss, with the metallic sheen coming through around them. I never grabbed the Kimchi version, so I'm glad to finally have a premium release for T4. It's my favorite Terminator behind the original two and (IMO) features some of the most epic shots from all the Terminator films. I think if it'd been handled by a director with defter hands, it would've helped close the delta between the first two films and everything that's come since.
1.jpg 2.JPG 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

I just want to give a shout out to HDZeta for the poor packaging done on Terminator Salvation. Just a bubble mailer to protect a $53 product. The box was crushed on one side. Fortunately, it did not cause any damage to the product itself.

In contrast, BluFans uses a lot of bubble wrap on their merchandise. Maybe HDZeta run out of stock of these cheap, foul smelling bubble wraps...:wtf:

I just want to give a shout out to HDZeta for the poor packaging done on Terminator Salvation. Just a bubble mailer to protect a $53 product. The box was crushed on one side. Fortunately, it did not cause any damage to the product itself.

In contrast, BluFans uses a lot of bubble wrap on their merchandise. Maybe HDZeta run out of stock of these cheap, foul smelling bubble wraps...:wtf:

Oh my lord. Can't help but feel sorry for anyone on the receiving end of that :(

Clearly not good enough, and reminiscent of Zavvi from that very dark period we all hope will never return,.

I hope you made an official complaint.

• Thanks
Reactions: kryptonite

Usually the bubble mailer is in a cardboard box. I hope this is a mistake and it will not become usual.

Oh my lord. Can't help but feel sorry for anyone on the receiving end of that :(

Clearly not good enough, and reminiscent of Zavvi from that very dark period we all hope will never return,.

I hope you made an official complaint.
Usually the bubble mailer is in a cardboard box. I hope this is a mistake and it will not become usual.

Yes. Only the bubble mailer is protecting the item inside the cardboard box. The bubble mailer is not sufficient to protect the item if the box is crushed.