Terminator Salvation (Play Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/8315909/Terminator-Salvation/Product.html#

t4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a UK Steelbook. The German one had the Salvation in German I believe.

And the French had "Terminator Renaissance" and came with a booklet too. :D

btw Bert in Netherlands sent me empty case promo, presumably of Dutch version, but only had single disc holder too. So theirs could have had bonus disc in separate case as per pic.

Last edited:
Got mine delivered today :) Ebay find, sealed for £15 :scat:
Just need to sort out the loose disc now though ;)

Loose disk now back in place without opening :D Took a few attempts but got there in the end :)

Last edited:
Got mine delivered today :) Ebay find, sealed for £15 :scat:
Just need to sort out the loose disc now though ;)

Loose disk now back in place without opening :D Took a few attempts but got there in the end :)

You can get 100 CD wallets from ebay for 99p, they fit in the steel case nicely.

That's the one. Posted in a jiffy bag but survived the journey unscathed, are you going to tell me something I don't want to hear now? ;)

No I bought 3 steels off him today he said they are mint like new no dents so hopefully he is a honest seller paid around £47+ with postage and asked him to pack well hope he does.

I checked his feedback and yours was the last left :D just reading the thread and noticed your post just guessed.

Please no jiffy bags:ohno:

He as the futureshop pirates up on auction

No I bought 3 steels off him today he said they are mint like new no dents so hopefully he is a honest seller paid around £47+ with postage and asked him to pack well hope he does.

I checked his feedback and yours was the last left :D just reading the thread and noticed your post just guessed.

Please no jiffy bags:ohno:

He as the futureshop pirates up on auction

I suspect as you've purchased multiples then you'll be fine. Also, you've asked for decent packaging, I didn't as I've got used to the fine folk here using play.com boxes on the whole ;)

This certainly was, I can put the loose disk down to the postie (he even put it through the letterbox without a signature - it was registered post...).

Reactions: Rodbull
This certainly was, I can put the loose disk down to the postie (he even put it through the letterbox without a signature - it was registered post...).

That's not good who's signing for it then? Personally I wouldn't be happy with that as you could have something coming what's signed for and you never get it but it shows it signed for:ohno:

Thanks for ensuring me anyway seemed a decent enough bloke :thumbs:

Checked the tracking number and doesn't show as signed for at all, just came through the letterbox...

Can't complain about the seller and interested to see what else is on offer over the next week or so :)