Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $24.99
Notes; 2 cuts, slipcover in the original pressing
Group buy: posted by apsmith21

191855_front.jpg

81crdwPYQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered on amazon Italy. £32.60 with expedited delivery as the others were saying like 10th May. Its saying 30th April for mine.

I mean 32 quid isn't like great but still better than ebay is asking for the US ones atm.

Reactions: Punker76
its also available from wowhd 24gbp with free shipping (although i believe they add 20% vat in the end?)

Which version will this be? I mean I avoided the Polish one, I don't like how the age ratings look on that. I also don't like the fact mine will have an Italian slip although I think only the rear text the front should be ok.

Why the bbfc have to do us dirty man. There is a point at which the them demanding changes is just stupid. Granted I think that point is... Well always buy the whole movie ratings system is flawed anyway.

Which version will this be? I mean I avoided the Polish one, I don't like how the age ratings look on that. I also don't like the fact mine will have an Italian slip although I think only the rear text the front should be ok.

Why the bbfc have to do us dirty man. There is a point at which the them demanding changes is just stupid. Granted I think that point is... Well always buy the whole movie ratings system is flawed anyway.
its usually the US version