Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $24.99
Notes; 2 cuts, slipcover in the original pressing
Group buy: posted by apsmith21

191855_front.jpg

81crdwPYQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen what people are charging on ebay for this in the UK? 65 quid... One twatwaffle has it listed for 90... I mean seriously. 90 quid for a 4k none out of print amaray. The bbfc ******* dicked us by demanding that change.
What a joke i am going to wait untill wowhd get 4k back in stock

My copy is arriving this morning, it's been a long wait. Hopefully they'll eventually sort it out and get enough stock back in. It's probably been targeted by scalpers now though.
It absolutely is. My friend grabbed one on ebay for like £36. When I checked there were no UK listed ones in stock. Then they were all like £46. Which honestly even 36 is a ridiculous price. But 65, effing 90? I want it but not so badly.

There is a site that sells for £30. But it isn't the US one. It's a European version I forget which.

It absolutely is. My friend grabbed one on ebay for like £36. When I checked there were no UK listed ones in stock. Then they were all like £46. Which honestly even 36 is a ridiculous price. But 65, effing 90? I want it but not so badly.

There is a site that sells for £30. But it isn't the US one. It's a European version I forget which.
yes coolshop have it for £26;for pre order and that the european one would get but on the back of the cover is not in english

Well It's here. They've put a horrible sticker on the slipcover, which is difficult to remove, but I eventually managed it. What's the point of designing an image to then put a big sticker over it. Opening the case, and as already mentioned, the 4K disc is sat directly on top of the bonus disc! I've looked for scratches and they seem fine. Hopefully it plays alright. Got my money back for the long wait from Amazon which is great.

Well It's here. They've put a horrible sticker on the cover, which is difficult to remove, but I eventually managed it. What's the point of designing an image to then put a big sticker over it. Opening the case, and as already mentioned, the 4K disc is sat directly on top of the bonus disc! I've looked for scratches and they seem fine. Hopefully it plays alright.
Oh yeah those stickers. I've seen them in other photos. They are awful.

It's available from Amazon Canada for $27.00 Canadian which is peanuts in GBP.

If you can handle the Bilingual covers.

81tTszI26GL._AC_SL1500_.jpg91OHzeGGODL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Deepdiscount have some on back order for 27.99 usd and they deliver to UK . Delivery by 5th May, obviously a bit longer for UK.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Stu123, a middle aged loner on a crusade, to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. In a world of scalpers who operate above the law.

Last edited:
Deepdiscount have some on back order for 27.99 usd and they deliver to UK . Delivery by 5th May, obviously a bit longer for UK.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Stu123, a middle aged loner on a crusade, to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. In a world of scalpers who operate above the law.
Just checked and with tax and shipping to the uk comes to £36.50

Well It's here. They've put a horrible sticker on the slipcover, which is difficult to remove, but I eventually managed it. What's the point of designing an image to then put a big sticker over it. Opening the case, and as already mentioned, the 4K disc is sat directly on top of the bonus disc! I've looked for scratches and they seem fine. Hopefully it plays alright. Got my money back for the long wait from Amazon which is great.
Little trick I learned over the years is either use a heat gun or a hairdryer on heat and it heats the glue so it just peels right off.

Have you watched yours ? Any problems ?