Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $24.99
Notes; 2 cuts, slipcover in the original pressing
Group buy: posted by apsmith21

191855_front.jpg

81crdwPYQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did same as you with Aliens, and they shipped like 2 days ago, while i received Abyss and True Lies a bit more than a week ago.
Aliens has got a UK release on 22nd April so I got that from HMV with a discount but I had to import Abyss because of that dam rat lol. They've been selling it on ebay for stupid prices because Amazon stopped taking orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I wonder if I should wait for a steelbook release, or just buy one of these amaray editions now...
Yes it's been a long wait, but seeing how things are with my backlog, stretching to 2003, I can probably wait another 2-3 years without The Abyss. :shipped:

I wonder if I should wait for a steelbook release, or just buy one of these amaray editions now...
Yes it's been a long wait, but seeing how things are with my backlog, stretching to 2003, I can probably wait another 2-3 years without The Abyss. :shipped:
You know you want it. Now ! Buy it. Now. Order. Now !

:naughty::rofl:

Multiple forums having people telling their US version of Abyss 4K discs have scratches and skips .... :banghead:

What does that actually mean ??? Should I cancel my Scandinavian orders ? Are they made in US ?

Phew! You nearly had me there, so thank god for April Fools Day. The release of The Abyss has been a complete sh*tfest without messing us about again with that.

I wonder now Zavvi Uk are selling US Imports if they will list the abyss 4k? Not an April fools, type in US Import into the Zavvi search bar

Have you seen what people are charging on ebay for this in the UK? 65 quid... One twatwaffle has it listed for 90... I mean seriously. 90 quid for a 4k none out of print amaray. The bbfc ******* dicked us by demanding that change.