Price: $24.99
Notes; 2 cuts, slipcover in the original pressing
Group buy: posted by apsmith21

191855_front.jpg

81crdwPYQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon USA Payment taken
Status Shipping now.

I expect will be dispatched using UPS later today with estimated delivery on Wednesday
UPS is always fast delivery from USA to Republic of Ireland usually only takes 2 to 3 days.

I just got dispatch email from Amazon
As expected shipped using UPS.

I should have delivery on Wednesday going by previous orders shipped using UPS as they only take 2 days for delivery to Republic of Ireland.

Amazon order delivered

View attachment 574202 View attachment 574201 View attachment 574198

View attachment 574199 View attachment 574200 View attachment 574203

Note
Disc 1 UHD and Disc 3 Bonus Blu-ray are stacked on right side hub

Thank god UHD disc is on the bottom and not up.
Stacking these discs while there is easy solution is absolute clusterf**k. At least they did one sh*t right and bonus disc will take all the heat. Will throw all these straight into trash along BD.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'm having to import this with having no release in the UK. It said arriving today from Amazon.com which was release day but when I clicked on the tracking it wasn't even despatched. After contacting them they said oh we've none left, so really well handled by them.

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76
I'm having to import this with having no release in the UK. It said arriving today from Amazon.com which was release day but when I clicked on the tracking it wasn't even despatched. After contacting them they said oh we've none left, so really well handled by them.
I'm having to import this with having no release in the UK. ??

Oh yeah. Now I remember.

I just ordered Nordic versions of this and Aliens.
I'd get it from somewhere else too but Amazon have put me down for a full refund and keep ;) From the reviews it sounds like all the Cameron 4K releases are not a natural looking image and they've been the victim of digital processing with a lot of grain removed.

I'd get it from somewhere else too but Amazon have put me down for a full refund and keep ;) From the reviews it sounds like all the Cameron 4K releases are not a natural looking image and they've been the victim of digital processing with a lot of grain removed.

I don't have high expectations for PQ for either release. But Abyss is a must have and Aliens ... well ... ordered as it was available in 4K *shrughs* seen it million times.

I don't have high expectations for PQ for either release. But Abyss is a must have and Aliens ... well ... ordered as it was available in 4K *shrughs* seen it million times.
I haven't properly sat down and watched The Abyss since I was 14, watching it in my bedroom on a 14" CRT TV with VHS, so it's gonna be a big leap to a 55" OLED with 4K HDR