Release date: March 12, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Target
Price: $24.99
Notes; 2 cuts, slipcover in the original pressing
Group buy: posted by apsmith21

191855_front.jpg

81crdwPYQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having to import this with having no release in the UK. It said arriving today from Amazon.com which was release day but when I clicked on the tracking it wasn't even despatched. After contacting them they said oh we've none left, so really well handled by them.
Just logged in to see that mine has not been dispatched yet either! Probably going to be in the same boat which is a pain!

Just logged in to see that mine has not been dispatched yet either! Probably going to be in the same boat which is a pain!
They've mentioned on digitalbits.com that they've been caught with a much higher demand than what's been made, but they're working to make more and get most pre-orders fulfilled in the next few weeks. They should of realised that they'd be getting a lot of orders from Great Britain, with the release being cancelled here.

They've mentioned on digitalbits.com that they've been caught with a much higher demand than what's been made, but they're working to make more and get most pre-orders fulfilled in the next few weeks. They should of realised that they'd be getting a lot of orders from Great Britain, with the release being cancelled here.
Nice one! Thanks for the update mate. Been waiting this long for BR release a few more weeks wont hurt

I haven't properly sat down and watched The Abyss since I was 14, watching it in my bedroom on a 14" CRT TV with VHS...
That's how we all watched everything! :D :thumbs:
rachid-lotf-boy-room.jpg

They should of realised that they'd be getting a lot of orders from Great Britain, with the release being cancelled here.
They should've realized there's going to be a boatload of orders, period.
Because, I don't know... there was no freaking Blu-ray release in the whole world for Eighteen years!

That's how we all watched everything! :D :thumbs:
View attachment 574289

They should've realized there's going to be a boatload of orders, period.
Because, I don't know... there was no freaking Blu-ray release in the whole world for Eighteen years!
Good Times :) yeah but they don't really want you to buy the disc they want you to buy it digitally or subscribe to Disneyplus for the rest of your life. Watching movies with pan and scan, I can't say that was good though.

Last edited:
pre ordered this, had a dispatch message on 12th saying it would arrive on the 27th.
No tracking updates and today I get told it’s being refunded and I will need to reorder.

Whenever I hear about people paying high prices on eBay for releases that are available from many places I wonder if they are people from countries that maybe they can't get these releases in.

Places that even Amazon doesn't ship to.

Fuc*ing idiots stacked UHD disc on top of bonus features one, while BD sits alone on left side. Literaly anything would be better where UHD would have to be on bottom...
Broke bonus disc on couple pieces and threw it in garbage where it belongs :vomit::mooning: :BS: :mooning: :BS: :mooning::vomit:
If Aliens 4K has same sh*t that one will have same fate as this one.