Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: The Addams Family
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164382-1034322080365357.jpg

11164382-1354322080392045.jpg

11164382-6544322080386852.jpg

Last edited:
Finally I got this coz I thought it was gloss but is not, still it not as bad as the pix! I just got it yesterday n I just finished watching it! I love this film! I think I haven't seen this since the 90's!

The artwork should have been the other way around or the front should not have existed, the movies still good fun to watch, it was on television in the UK a good few times last year, I don't have this one in the collection on Blu-ray so I'll consider it at the moment it's on 2 for £20, may wait it out though.

Somehow this movie very quietly sold out...I'm thinking it will pop back into stock eventually

Somehow this movie very quietly sold out...I'm thinking it will pop back into stock eventually

Nope it won't. I've been reading everyones comments about waiting for it to go cheaper, so i just bought them all mwahahaha...seriously they're gone forever.

Your tombstone shall read "He was a semi steelbook enthusiast though not truly committed (missed out on addamms family)" Then people who turn up to your grave site will nod their heads in disapproval.

true story.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Nope it won't. I've been reading everyones comments about waiting for it to go cheaper, so i just bought them all mwahahaha...seriously they're gone forever.

Your tombstone shall read "He was a semi steelbook enthusiast though not truly committed (missed out on addamms family)" Then people who turn up to your grave site will nod their heads in disapproval.

true story.

No idea why, but I have a feeling that you really enjoyed writing that. :LOL: