Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: The Addams Family
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164382-1034322080365357.jpg

11164382-1354322080392045.jpg

11164382-6544322080386852.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only onther one with grand budapest hotel that zavvi have annonced today that I'm interested in. All the rest aren't my cup of tea so they have made that easy. I'm not sure on that art either but I like the back. Will get this on a price drop tho. We all know these don't sell out now.

Reactions: howiesteed and MGD
I have been so tempted to buy this movie as its one of my all time favourites

I consider both the first and second movies equally great (just like with Look who's talking) and I knew if any of them came out in steelbook I would have to buy them

I LOVE THE ADDAMS FAMILY !!!

Also hope they release Values at some point as well !

Also although the front artwork isn't the best choice (Should be more Gomez :cigar:) Cousin IT is a total player in this movie, ruining a marriage in order to get laid :rofl:, so I can accept the choice to put him at the front

I think the cover is awesome it's so nice to see someone take some time over the artwork and not just put the boring poster art of previously over released images

Well done, I love it :)

Thanks @Scary Hair! What is with all these zavvis today?!!!:rofl:
And this one is AWFUL!! (no love for the movie, so no biggie for me!)
That is one of the worst they have ever done! Truly ghastly! (Maybe that was what they were going for?)

Thanks @Scary Hair! What is with all these zavvis today?!!!:rofl:
And this one is AWFUL!! (no love for the movie, so no biggie for me!)
That is one of the worst they have ever done! Truly ghastly! (Maybe that was what they were going for?)

Aww come on I think it's awesome, every release of this has just the bog standard family on it, if they want people to rebuy a film they probably own, at least it's something different.

each to their own I guess