Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 18th, 2014
Buy links:
Kimchidvd.com USD $40.99
KSteelbook.com USD $40.99
YesAsia.com USD $47.99 (Free International Shipping)
Note: WWA steelbook release

Amazing Spiderman 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually cheaper to order from Yesasia than Ksteelbook. Is Yesasia still shipping in bubble envelopes? It's been a long time since I bought anything from them .

TW will definitely be THE one to get but thought I'd preorder this too as I already own the 1st one from KR, fingers crossed it comes with a nice 1/4 and if not I'll hopefully be able to cancel prior to shipment as Yesasia tend to ship it late, so will sit back and wait for them pictures 1st and then act accordingly afterwards :p ;)

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Is Yesasia still shipping in bubble envelopes?
They do BUT you need to make sure you request that at checkout, I do that ALL the time ;)

Reactions: darczap
TW will definitely be THE one to get but thought I'd preorder this too as I already own the 1st one from KR, fingers crossed it comes with a nice 1/4 and if not I'll hopefully be able to cancel prior to shipment as Yesasia tend to ship it late, so will sit back and wait for them pictures 1st and then act accordingly afterwards :p ;)

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

They do BUT you need to make sure you request that at checkout, I do that ALL the time ;)

Thanks DJ. I asked for a box once at Yesasia and they didn't listen. Will keep my Ksteelbook order for now and hope Kimchi lists it soon. I agree with the Taiwan version so I'll have to make a decision between Korea and Taiwan because I'm hoping the US version is the bomb. It will be the US version and either Korea or Taiwan.

I recently ordered from yesasia. Ordered 4 got box. ordered 2 got bubble mailer but ... they had wrapped them inside in like bomb proof bubble wrap layers so all was fine. Definite improvement for me compared to yester-years.

any reason why this thread is locked?

yesasia link above does not quote if this is a steelbook

No, they left that part off the description but it seems clear from all the other info that that's what it is. AFAIK there are only 3 editions of the movie available for pre-order in Korea, the other two being the digibook and the Electro head special edition, and it isn't either of those.

This is now also sold out at Yes24.kr btw, so if Kimchidvd get it up for pre-order it probably won't last long.