The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,446
Last edited:
No Europe must be getting black border version which will be inferior to embossed Canadian steel :( here's hoping North America get embossed steel to as then my US buddy will be able to get me a copy.

Its a shame country exclusive artwork is getting less likely nowadays

Edit:

Just seen that Canadian steel has been confirmed to have black border to so here hoping UK one actually gets the emboss to :scat:

Last edited:
I'm so happy this has been announced. The artwork is pretty crap (just take away the black border) but I'm glad it includes 3d. I personally love these 2 new versions and see both in 3d at the cinema at was pleasantly surprised. 2nd was better in 3d tho. Will cancel my German order now and put a pre order in next Tuesday.

Bring on Godzilla now.

Huh?

What do you get from the FS version that you don't get from this? And why on Earth would you double dip if you hate the artwork so much?

Already in the GB for the FS version that's confirmed to not be 3D! UK version has been confirmed as 3D :)

I'm a Spidey fanatic so must have the 3D version :cool:

Last edited:
Already in the GB for the FS version that's confirmed to not be 3D! UK version has been confirmed as 3D :)

Just buy the Amray :)

But seriously who's genius idea was to have those black borders? Looks like he came out of retirement to do another spider-man steel haha

Yes embossed :scat: I'm sure the black border will get typical deboss so that eye can be embossed. Also, for the eye, it should be black part which gets embossed but would it be similiar to Czech Wolf of Wall Street when a small gap has to be left?

Personally I'm not fussed about 3D disc but I have got best buy steelbook version of first film which has 3D so would be useful for future viewing once I get 3D.

I think if you speak to the GB host, they may let you pull out. Worth a shot.

Can't imagine HMV cocking up a second time. The first film had great 3d and HMV brought out a 2d turd.
We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just phoned my local hmv (Solihull) it's on the system to order now, £16.99 release date down as 1st sept, I'm on my way in now :oohyeah:

Also just checked again cause £16.99 seemed rather cheap and I wanted to double check it's a steelbook, to which the helpful bloke replied it was a steelbook, they have 3 different versions, the standard amray, a 1 and 2 box set and the hmv exclusive steelbook, but when asked if 3d was included, he said it wasn't in the description, it just said one disc and a uv code

Last edited:
Reactions: hiphopnrap