The Amazing Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: August 22, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99
Note: This limited edition hmv exclusive steelbook has a matt laminate finish, includes embossing on Spider-Man and the film title and includes a 3D lenticular.

01-343398.jpg

02-343398.jpg
03-343398.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Italian versions don't mention lenticular magnet
It's most likely Hmv has exclusive Lenticular Magnet but until someone gets the Italy version in hand it's not known yet but I doubt it will include the lenti

I'm waiting to see what Italy provide before I order either UK or Italy releases

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Oops, sorry guys, completely missed that . . . but whatever it is I can't access the HMV tweet.
For some reason it comes up as:-
"This content cannot be displayed in a frame etc,"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, five thumbs up for these little beauties :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
160345_large.jpg
160346_large.jpg
160894_large.jpg
160895_large.jpg
160896_large.jpg

Slight shame that the spine titles of the 2 sets don't match . . . but never mind . . . suppose you can't have everything . . .
11324114-7894408892609571.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Think the link might be broken as it goes to something else.

This should work

I think you'll find that the link I posted does work although you'll need to scroll down to the 31st July to get to the tweet in question - i.e. the SPIDER-MAN lenticular "in movement" - in fact the 31st tweet from the top of the page :)

I don't know why I still can't get yours or the other similar to yours to display anything (although it did work when I tried it from another forum).

Last edited: