Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 26, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £17.99

17553673_941202529347514_1624173469473706079_n.jpg

16682037_918777641590003_3380498423464583792_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think amazon will drop price closer to release.
I will wait for artwork before I buy though. Dont see this selling out.
It's very possible this will end up selling out lot faster than some might expect
This has never had a UK Blu-ray release before it's only been availavle on DVD in UK
It's a first time ever Blu-ray release in the UK

How fast it will to sell out depends on the print run
Price drop it's possible on amazon but depends on the print run and how many amazon got allocated

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and yardman
It's very possible this will end up selling out lot faster than some might expect
This has never had a UK Blu-ray release before it's only been availavle on DVD in UK

Price drop it's possible on amazon but depends on the print run and how many amazon got allocated
would never take a chance on this dropping in price, i say grab it while you have the chance,

would never take a chance on this dropping in price, i say grab it while you have the chance,
I pre-ordered day one on amazon and will be keeping my order even if price don't drop.
I'm not taking any risks on missing out.

If it ends up taking a while to sell out and drops in price after I get delivery I will be ok with that and have done with a few pre orders paid full price.

If a film gets a release as a Blu-ray steelbook that's high on my want list I order and don't wait for a possible later price drop as that can be risky sometimes.
I was going to order the German Mediabook only just a few weeks ago as I not got this on Blu-ray yet
Steelbook release means instant purchase for me.

I also have been purchasing second sight steelbooks from the start so that was another reason

• Thanks
Reactions: yardman
I pre-ordered day one on amazon and will be keeping my order even if price don't drop.
I'm not taking any risks on missing out.

If it ends up taking a while to sell out and drops in price after I get delivery I will be ok with that and have done with a few pre orders paid full price.

If a film gets a release as a Blu-ray steelbook that's high on my want list I order and don't wait for a possible later price drop as that can be risky sometimes.
I was going to order the German Mediabook only just a few weeks ago as I not got this on Blu-ray yet
Steelbook release means instant purchase for me.

I also have been purchasing second sight steelbooks from the start so that was another reason
sounds like a man who doest like to take any risks, and i totally agree, if its on the wish list, order asap, congrats looks like we both getting what we want,:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland

I own the SF boxset do already have it on Blu so thats not issue for me.
Artwork will decide on if I buy or not. That also affects how much I want to spend on it.

Second Sight just posted artwork on Facebook
Release news!! THE AMITYVILLE HORROR will be available on Blu-ray as a Limited Edition SteelBook on June 26th, details of bonus features to follow...
16682037_918777641590003_3380498423464583792_n.jpg

I watched this over the summer with my wife at a beach house. It was at night, and I admit I still got scared during certain scenes. There is nothing like the shooting style of classic horror, with dutch angles and what not. And the score is always a stand alone character in the good ones.

The fact it has the poster artwork in some form is quite refreshing. I feel that without the white text it would look a little boring...really gives it that old school feel.

Reactions: digitalbabe