The Angry Birds Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Silver Label Series No.12) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: November, 2016
Purchase link: Hdzeta
Price: $36.99
Notes: WWA steelbook, limited 400 copies

birds.jpg

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you have to put in a subsequent order after a failed payment method? I am trying to order this and my CC declined payment due to fraud check. When I look at my order status, I have one line that says payment failed and a subsequent line that also says pending. Just want to be sure I don’t end up with two if I were to put in another order since I can’t seem to cancel the initial one.

Does anyone know if you have to put in a subsequent order after a failed payment method? I am trying to order this and my CC declined payment due to fraud check. When I look at my order status, I have one line that says payment failed and a subsequent line that also says pending. Just want to be sure I don’t end up with two if I were to put in another order since I can’t seem to cancel the initial one.
Send email to [email protected],my colleague will help you.

Reactions: VelmaTheBulldog
Was able to secure my order, only $33 total including shipping to US. This will be great as I already have the 4K disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.