41n5rCdvKmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Features:
- Combo collector digibook avec couverture rigide, finition soft touch
- le Blu-ray du film
- le DVD du film
- le CD-audio de la bande originale du film
- Making of (26')
- Making of musique (7')
- Session d'enregistrement de la musique à Bruxelles (16')
- Bêtisier (3')
- Scènes coupées
- Galerie photos du film et du tournage

Purchase link:http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00695E1BY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_g74_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=09HHAB5ZXYBXX7N9NVCA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375533&pf_rd_i=405320

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :

Here is the card :

dsc00215.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not much english friendly. But he said it's very easy to use the discs whatsoever.

Hi :

Here is the card :

Unfortunately, it's not much english friendly. But he said it's very easy to use the discs whatsoever.

I was afraid of that, nice release though! :(

That is kind of the problem with the french releases. I mean sometimes it's forced subs or no english subs etc...

Thanks but I prefer to put money in some steel rather than a region free player, remember for me Spanish subs is a must (for wife)

LOL...How is Spanish subs an advantage in a silent film???? :rolleyes:

I know is a salient movie, I was referring to get a region free player, I will not get one just for one silent movie, when for the rest of my BRs I required Spanish subs (hate the Castilian ones, as Spain people hate Latin ones)

sorry for this off topic

I know is a salient movie, I was referring to get a region free player, I will not get one just for one silent movie, when for the rest of my BRs I required Spanish subs (hate the Castilian ones, as Spain people hate Latin ones)

sorry for this off topic

And Im Ukranian...imagine my chances of Russian Subtitles on anything :hilarious:

Info from someone on Blu-ray.com who has it,

-Disc is Region B locked.
-All intertitles are in French. There are about 20 or so in total.
-There are no English subs for the intertitles.
-There are French subtitles for some of the English text throughout the film. The subs are forced (I could not disable them on my standalone player).
-Deleted scenes aren't on the disc.

Above information is for the standard edition.

Reactions: Jericho
It`s a digipack indeed.

WATCH OUT, WATCH OUT!!!!!
On a Dutch film forum it is reported that the title cards in the film (that show the dialogues in silent films) are in FRENCH in the French prestige version instead of in the original English!!!! so it is NOT the version as you saw it in cinema and how it`s supposed to be!!!