41n5rCdvKmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Features:
- Combo collector digibook avec couverture rigide, finition soft touch
- le Blu-ray du film
- le DVD du film
- le CD-audio de la bande originale du film
- Making of (26')
- Making of musique (7')
- Session d'enregistrement de la musique à Bruxelles (16')
- Bêtisier (3')
- Scènes coupées
- Galerie photos du film et du tournage

Purchase link:http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00695E1BY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_g74_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=09HHAB5ZXYBXX7N9NVCA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375533&pf_rd_i=405320

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really hoping this is a digibook. The photo doesn't convince me and the description "digibook Hardcover - soft touch finish" could possibly mean a slipcover with booklet and separate discs in holder. We'll have to wait and see, but in the meantime I'll add it to the upcoming releases since it does use the word "digibook" and I really want it to be one! :drool:

The obligatory post-Oscar bump. I was eyeing this one as well, although fear it will not be too English friendly.

Oh wow! I want this! :)

But I want it in English, so I can read it :(

I wonder if there will be a Digibook or Steelbook or something like that in the UK, USA or Canada?

FYI, Fnac will release an exclusive version with extra DVD : the Masterclass with director Michel Hazanavicius.
Sold out on Fnac.com !
Maybe a chance to pick it up in store at release date.

the-artist-blu-ray.jpg

5051889239260.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so is it digipack ?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

http://video.fnac.com/a4021931/The-Artist-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Jean-Dujardin-DVD-Zone-2

but is dvd

We still don't know if the non Fnac version is a digibook or not, Though I doubt that it will be.
The item you linked to is the DVD only version, Fnac often offer special editions in both standard "DVD" & "Blu-ray + DVD" versions. As mams says, the blu-ray version seems to have gone, so may be OOP or only available instore.

I'd like some confirmation on how English friendly the movie will be (as in will they change the intertitle cards, what region, etc...), but would be interested in a Group Buy on this if anyone from France is game...

I'd like some confirmation on how English friendly the movie will be (as in will they change the intertitle cards, what region, etc...), but would be interested in a Group Buy on this if anyone from France is game...

Although it is a French movie, it was made in English. The intertitles are in English. I would imagine that for the foreign subtitles, they will overlay them onto the original intertitles, that's what normally happens with silent movies these days. As to region, that of course depends on how the film company decides to release it. The Fnac site states that the DVD is region 2 but says nothing as far as I can see about the BD.

It's out at "Boulanger" in France, it's a hightech market chain in here. I was at FNAC this afternoon, i didn't see it.

But a friend from a french forum bought it from "Boulanger", he posted pictures of it, there was the Masterclass disc in it.

Here are some pics thanks to Muzan-0 :

dsc00211.jpg

dsc00212.jpg

dsc00213.jpg

dsc00214.jpg

Can you confirm with your friend whether or not this is English Friendly? Does it have french title cards or is it English with French subtitles?

Thanks!