Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 13th, 2012
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: 20.99 EUR (original)
Notes: Regio Free

the-avengers-steelbook-480.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to fusnu for the pictures!)
avengers1.jpg

avengers2.jpg

avengers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say thanks DB for bringing this to our attention today as I had the chance to load up on cheap 3D steels at an amazing price. I can't believe how cheap this pre order was. EEK!

I expect the price to go up at least 5 euros. Heck look at the price of Captain America 3D steelbook. 33 Euros.

I bet this caught someone's attention at Amazon.de because alot of folks loaded up on this pre-order price :hilarious::hilarious:

I bet this caught someone's attention at Amazon.de because alot of folks loaded up on this pre-order price :hilarious::hilarious:

It was me. :emb:

LOL. :hilarious:

BTW I am hoping the artwork is like the mockup that was floating around earlier with the A embossed. That would be perfect. Just like The Green Hornet. The more simple it is the better.

Reactions: ash333
Ordered a couple at 20.99 just in case :D

Can anyone tell me whether Amazon.de charge now or when they ship please?

Thanks

The US is not getting a steelbook of this, I don't think.

It's Disney and they've already announced a Metal Box via Future Shop in Canada. It'll be a surprise if we got anything in the US.

They've seemed to settle on that version and stay away from Steelbook.

Here's to hoping, but in the mean time...HELLZ TO THE YEAH.

I've ordered extra in case of a potential group buy for US / Canada members. :)

Yeah Andy, But they pulled out The Muppets fiasco at the last minute. So maybe BB wants to do it all over again.EEK!

Do it guys-lets show them the power of the Steelbook community! :scat:

Ooh, I love it when DB talks dirty :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

It was me. :emb:

LOL. :hilarious:

BTW I am hoping the artwork is like the mockup that was floating around earlier with the A embossed. That would be perfect. Just like The Green Hornet. The more simple it is the better.

Yeah chip - with the super glossy finish and the simple, embossed A, this will be one super duper steelbook. I will only add that they put the group shot on the back cover with NO TEXT please.

Reactions: blu-steel