[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D+2D (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany] for USA and Canada members

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Studio is DISNEY in Germany. Sometimes these discs are region locked, but Tron 3D from Disney was region FREE.

Should have 3D disc + 2D blu-ray disc.

PRICE: TBD.

Release date of October, 2012.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc).

Reserve list Here

QUOTED as of AUGUST 24, 2012 exchange rate. Items have dropped by a $1 or so.

List 1: $30.70 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $35.20 BEFORE SHIPPING AND FEES

Invoices will be sent shortly, including shipping costs via 1st class mail USPS and fees - FINAL cost for USA customers:

List 1: $35.53 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES
List 2: $40.16 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND FEES

Canada - add $1.50 to shipping.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from Amazon.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members that I've not worked with before will be due in September, 2012.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks.

Last edited:
Reserve list. Limited to 1 per member.

1. me
2. digitalbabe
3. Horhay
4. Acidcore
6. ColombianLove41 ++
8. thedonguillermo
9. bigbird
10. mgoode20061
11. sixteenvolt420
12. watchtower41

13. thyle
15. reserved
16. Che**
17. mllNY
19. kaliraver

1. {param}
2. {param}
3. {param}
4. {param}
5. {param}
6. {param}
7. {param}
8. {param}

(LIST 1 is now FULL @ 21 spots)

hosted by jbsolo:
1. DevilSmoke
CA.gif

2. BigBlizz
CA.gif

3. tsgee
CA.gif

4. jbsolo
CA.gif

5. jjl
CA.gif

**2nd order at now higher list price from amazon.de**

1. {param}
2. mfc90125
3. Harpua626
4. Nightowl
5. kp404

Last edited:
2 for me :) Will pay by end of July in full. If 1 per member, I'll take one. Either way, I'm good :)
Thanks in advance xD

Last edited:
I 'm jumping in for one please Andy! Kinda funny we were just talking about getting stuff from you.

2 for me :) Will pay by end of July in full. If 1 per member, I'll take one. Either way, I'm good :)
Thanks in advance xD

Yep, just 1 per member. Invoices won't be sent until it's close to the release date as the exchange rate of the euro can change and is often quite variable over the course of a year.

Updated the reserve list.

Reactions: ExCollector92
Yep, just 1 per member. Invoices won't be sent until it's close to the release date as the exchange rate of the euro can change and is often quite variable over the course of a year.

Updated the reserve list.

Alrighty, thank you. Please pm me the invoices once it'll be closer to release. I'm guessing it'll probably be around $45 USD? The steelbook?

Alrighty, thank you. Please pm me the invoices once it'll be closer to release. I'm guessing it'll probably be around $45 USD? The steelbook?

No idea. It might be cheaper, it might be exactly at what I ordered it.

Problem is, amazon.de could cancel that listing or any number of things.

So I'm not going to state a price until we get closer.

If your name is on the list, there is no backing out after the payment date has passed in September.

Reactions: ExCollector92
No idea. It might be cheaper, it might be exactly at what I ordered it.

Problem is, amazon.de could cancel that listing or any number of things.

So I'm not going to state a price until we get closer.

If your name is on the list, there is no backing out after the payment date has passed in September.

Alright, thank you. I was only curious. I still want the 1 copy :oohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.