Current MSRP (subject to change): $44.99
Format: Blu-ray Combo (including 3D)
English SKU: 2199071
Bilingual SKU: 2199072

Future Shop links:
English edition
Bilingual edition

As per TheJord:
This will contain the 3D Combo, and should have 4 discs ....

View attachment 10687

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual picture:
Ax768SKCIAE94p9.jpg

01.jpg

Actual SUPERB pictures: (big thanks to Elena)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 2 in the mail today, thank god none were damaged! :) OH, in case anyone is interested, I was at Costo yesterday and saw the Avengers on blu ray as well. I noticed that they had an exclusive with all the art of the litho cards in smaller cards. They certainly did not feel as big as the litho's that FS was giving out but it did have all 7 heroes.

And it has the documentary?!?!?!?! Surely this is the definitive edition to own?!

Thanks for the pics Marc :D

The "bonus" documentary on Disc 3 is an 8 minute featurette.
It is not the 98 minute bonus documentary available in the USA,UK and Europe
:angry:
I'll test it myself tonight... even thought I'm sure you already tested it yourself?

Edit:
It's not :(

Last edited:
And it has the documentary?!?!?!?! Surely this is the definitive edition to own?!

The "bonus" documentary on Disc 3 is an 8 minute featurette.
It is not the 98 minute bonus documentary available in the USA,UK and Europe

:angry:
I'll test it myself tonight... even thought I'm sure you already tested it yourself?

I'm sorry to say, brit is correct. The featurette on the Blu-ray and DVD is "Assembling the Ultimate Team" and it's about 8 minutes long. The bonus disc that came with my German steelbook is "Marvel: Building a Cinematic Universe" and runs about 98 minutes long, I watched both a couple of days ago.

Hope this ok to post this link, it talks about all the extras with the US release and Target bonus.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7104/avengers_3d.html

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say, brit is correct. The featurette on the Blu-ray and DVD is "Assembling the Ultimate Team" and it's about 8 minutes long. The bonus disc that came with my German steelbook is "Marvel: Building a Cinematic Universe" and runs about 98 minutes long, I watched both a couple of days ago.

Hope this ok to post this link, it talks about all the extras with the US release and Target bonus.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/7104/avengers_3d.html

Believe me I didn't want to be correct.I live 10 mins from a Futureshop - I had the Futureshop version pre ordered for a couple of months and ended up cancelling it and ordering the German Amazon edition with 3D,2D and bonus disc with the 98 min feature.
It made no sense to me at all to buy the Futureshop edition when it had 4 virtually identical discs as a "4 disc exclusive edition".
I did get a the Futureshop/Best Buy Viva Case from Ebay (it is different to the European steelbook) - I then bought the Walmart Canada Blu ray combo with free graphic novel for discs to put in it.

Reactions: Drum18
It hasn't been entered into the Collection Manager yet because nobody has come forth with scans yet for it. Once someone does I can assure you that it will be entered into the CM. :)

Sorry. My bad. I did not realize that you guys/girls are waiting for that.

Unfortunately, I do not own a scanner.

Thanks for the reply. :D

I want that poster on the right (silhouette of Avengers against the light blue sky). Is that being offered in Canada only? I claimed all 4 posters (within USA) with my Avengers code, but that poster was not one of them. Any one please lend me a helping hand? Thanks!!!

I want that poster on the right (silhouette of Avengers against the light blue sky). Is that being offered in Canada only? I claimed all 4 posters (within USA) with my Avengers code, but that poster was not one of them. Any one please lend me a helping hand? Thanks!!!

I wish that was the poster we got here in Canada.

Unfortunately, we do not get that print.