Current MSRP (subject to change): $44.99
Format: Blu-ray Combo (including 3D)
English SKU: 2199071
Bilingual SKU: 2199072

Future Shop links:
English edition
Bilingual edition

As per TheJord:
This will contain the 3D Combo, and should have 4 discs ....

View attachment 10687

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual picture:
Ax768SKCIAE94p9.jpg

01.jpg

Actual SUPERB pictures: (big thanks to Elena)

Last edited by a moderator:
futureshop scarborough had one more left. Friend that works at futureshop said he had 40 copies sold in 20mins. Good luck on getting them in stores. These are oop first day for sure.

I must be a good luck charm. After getting the last one at one FS, I went with my buddy to get him one, and I found the last one at a different FS! What luck!

PS: My sympathy goes out to those that were not able to get their hands on one. This post is not meant to rub your noses in it.

I must be a good luck charm. After getting the last one at one FS, I went with my buddy to get him one, and I found the last one at a different FS! What luck!

PS: My sympathy goes out to those that were not able to get their hands on one. This post is not meant to rub your noses in it.

:drool: I cannot wait to get my piece of it as it would be a good addition to this:

Xage's Drooling to get the FS Viva Metal Box Edition to add in this Marvel Avengers Movie Collection

Futureshop Gloucester (Ottawa) had plenty of copies at 4pm today

I was going to go to that store but I decided to head to the one in Orleans.

Good thing too! I was able to get the litho's and the IM toy.

They had around 20-30 copies that I saw.

Btw, why is the FS copy of Avengers not in the collection manager?

my copy just arrived. They sent it in the old crappy mailer package that we used to get the SB's in.
The embossing on the title is a great touch!
Very nicely done!

I was going to go to that store but I decided to head to the one in Orleans.

Good thing too! I was able to get the litho's and the IM toy.

They had around 20-30 copies that I saw.

Btw, why is the FS copy of Avengers not in the collection manager?

A couple of store in Edmonton just put them out today. So lots of copies available. Though the one I went to all had a tear in the plastic.

Any signs of spine scratches or other defects? Or can we sit back and enjoy the metal box?
Just curious, because there are a lot of spine scratches lately on steelbooks. :(

Bummer. They sure do look reaaaaaally nice :(

Nice GB Drum! nicely done though! Props to you and Mr. BiscuitNoir.

PS: If you can come across another set, I'll really really appreciate it! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

PPS: Are all 4 discs housed in the metal pack?

Bummer. They sure do look reaaaaaally nice :(

Nice GB Drum! nicely done though! Props to you and Mr. BiscuitNoir.

PS: If you can come across another set, I'll really really appreciate it! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

PPS: Are all 4 discs housed in the metal pack?

3 disks in the case and the digital copy is stuck on the back of the case.