Current MSRP (subject to change): $44.99
Format: Blu-ray Combo (including 3D)
English SKU: 2199071
Bilingual SKU: 2199072

Future Shop links:
English edition
Bilingual edition

As per TheJord:
This will contain the 3D Combo, and should have 4 discs ....

View attachment 10687

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual picture:
Ax768SKCIAE94p9.jpg

01.jpg

Actual SUPERB pictures: (big thanks to Elena)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...Paramount going for Viva now? Oh oh...a sign of them converting to Viva to save money going forward for all their movies? hnmmmmm...interesting.

wow...Paramount going for Viva now? Oh oh...a sign of them converting to Viva to save money going forward for all their movies? hnmmmmm...interesting.

This will be a Disney release, because Disney bought Marvel. That is why it will be a Viva Metal Box and not a steelbook, at least in Canada

I wouldn't be so sure. If Disney does have international rights to these films, they might end up being metal boxes or like Pirates 4 from HMV. With writing all over them. So far from my searches, Disney hasn't done good ones in a while except maybe the German wave but those are not that good anyways.

That was my initial fear when Disney took over, they would mess with the collectible packaging and release it their way. So far, it looks like it.

Nothing against metal boxes but I prefer steelbooks as they look and feel way better.

pretty sure HMV UK will have a nice steelbook, just like Thor and Captain America