The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Release date : 29 August 2012
Price : S$59.90. No online pre-order available. Group Buy Link (only available to those who qualify)

01.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of AprilArrow:
Front cover and Front of VMB
Avengersfront.jpg

Front cover and Back of VMB
AvengersFrontandBack.jpg

Inside with disc
AvengersInsidewithDiscs.jpg

Inside without disc
AvengersInside.jpg

Spine
AvengersSpine.jpg

Embossing of slipcover!
AvengersEmbossed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So most of the stores are out of it, most told me that they will restock next week.
Question is will they have the full slipcovers?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Seems like the distributors favour Iron Man and Incr Hulk more than the rest!:p

Spines:
17C30F31-6749-4AD9-B3AF-86B6425FE18A-1164-000000E65CE3FADF.jpg

6DA80E55-4E7D-464C-AD91-A7F915C4131F-1164-000000E6669699D1.jpg

In a way I kind figured this would be a hard find. I've already submitted my Ebay bid (Buy It Now) yesterday and I'll probably end up keeeping it even though the price is high. Also the fact i'm now obligated to complete the purchase unless I contact him and cancel.

Please keep trading to the trading forum.

If you'd like to host a group buy, feel free to contact a trading moderator.

If you have extras for trade, please update your trade thread.

Do not update this thread with your offers.

Thank you.

I went to the Laser Flair shop today and found that they have restocked - however the slipcover is now no more emobossed !

So I guess this is the 2nd phase of the shipment. Once those run out than maybe the 3rd shipment will have no slipcover? Had to go the Ebay route just to get a copy.

Alvin, my goodness! EEK!

I took this picture when I was in another store this afternoon....

AvengersintheShops.jpg

You can see it on the left, just 1 copy. I am quite certain this was embossed...the picture seems to say so too...I better spring back there tomorrow to pick it up! :D

You will see just that one copy of John Carter VMB on the right too :scat:

Reactions: dirtyoak
OK, this is obvious but I might as well say it - Avengers Spore 3D embossed slipcover is probably the one to collect. It came out in one wave to the shops and bearing in mind that the reports are that each shop received only a few, my guess-timate is that less than a thousand of these exist.

Unless the distributor manufactures more of these....

Reactions: MK50
My copy is on the way, should have the embossing. Anyways, HK released a lenticular slipcover, which does look pretty attractive, but one slipcover is good enough for me.

EDIT: :emb: Forgot to mention the lenticular slipcover is for the regular armaray version, not the Viva release.

Last edited:
OK, this is obvious but I might as well say it - Avengers Spore 3D embossed slipcover is probably the one to collect. It came out in one wave to the shops and bearing in mind that the reports are that each shop received only a few, my guess-timate is that less than a thousand of these exist.

Unless the distributor manufactures more of these....

that reminds me off the terminator 2 black slipcover from jp;)