The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Release date : 29 August 2012
Price : S$59.90. No online pre-order available. Group Buy Link (only available to those who qualify)

01.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of AprilArrow:
Front cover and Front of VMB
Avengersfront.jpg

Front cover and Back of VMB
AvengersFrontandBack.jpg

Inside with disc
AvengersInsidewithDiscs.jpg

Inside without disc
AvengersInside.jpg

Spine
AvengersSpine.jpg

Embossing of slipcover!
AvengersEmbossed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it has been mentioned but besides the Title, the following parts are EMBOSSED on the slipcover:EEK!

The entire outline of Hulk
Almost the entire outline of Captain A plus the shield
The heads of Thor and Iron Man

8C724755-41EE-4F6C-BE5E-333557326F51-413-0000004BD4B1CD2F.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

I just went to Funan Centre. They said that they have extremely limited stocks of the 3D version. I wanted 5 copies and they said that they can't sell them to me. They need some for other customers. I told them to call me if they have additional supply....

I was at Laserflair today and they had only 7 copies of the 3d left. However, the sales rep told me they would restock tomorrow:rolleyes:

Reactions: Marina Blue
Anyone on this forum needs a copy and who missed the GB, PM me, after I sort out the GB, I will try to hook you up with a copy...

That's really nice of you to offer to do so ;)
Be Prepared for a whole hoard of PMs!:p
I do hope there are enough for everyone who missed out on this! (One per person of course!)

My contact confirmed the slip will be a limited time only, just like the USA released slip cover.
Once these runs out, the later stocks will come in without the slip cover.
They are mostly sold out on the store now as they are short of the case, probably will be back in stock early next week.

Those from the USA that want a copy can check with Apsmith21 or Andy, you guys can group in together and might save a bit on the shipping. We (few of us here) will assist to get whatever quantity you guys needed.

My contact confirmed the slip will be a limited time only, just like the USA released slip cover.
They are mostly sold out on the store now as they are short of the case, probably will be back in stock early next week.

Those from the USA that want a copy can check with Apsmith21 or Andy, you guys can group in together and might save a bit on the shipping. We (few of us here) will assist to get whatever quantity you guys needed.

Sounds good...unfortunately i'll need another 16 posts to check the GB's...

Alex, over to you to help the others, ;) As I will be in Thailand next week.

Reactions: AlexG
I just went "on the road" (darn, should have taken a video of it!), to 3 stores. A large chain store (Laser Flair) had 4 copies left (but all reserved). The other 2 stores had 1 each only...one of the store owners told me they only got 5 from the distributor...

So most of the stores are out of it, most told me that they will restock next week.
Question is will they have the full slipcovers?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Seems like the distributors favour Iron Man and Incr Hulk more than the rest!:p

Spines:
17C30F31-6749-4AD9-B3AF-86B6425FE18A-1164-000000E65CE3FADF.jpg

6DA80E55-4E7D-464C-AD91-A7F915C4131F-1164-000000E6669699D1.jpg