The Avengers SteelBook Collection - What do you Have?

today I received Thor and Captain America!
That is all I've got.
Iron Man is WAY out of the realm of affordability and I don't have the cash for IM2 right now and without #1 it seems kind of pointless

Blayze just get the IM 1+2 Steelbook. They are available from ebay and are not to expensive. Or if you want to order it brand new you can still get it form Amazon.de.

Reactions: Ricker
My Iron-Man 2 Collection
HK : TW : KR (I've got some left)
US : DE (I've got some left)

picture.php

Iron Man Ca + DE
Iron Man 2 HK,+ KOR,+DE,+ USA
Thor DE + UK
Captain America UK

Technically we should also include
Fantastic 4 as they were recruited to the avengers in the 80's

X-Men first class Beast (Henry Hank P McCoy) Recruited in the 70's
and Wolverine as a new Avenger in 2005.

I am just saying thats all :D No comic book geeks here :p

OK Pud, here is a question for you, I watched CA again last night ans saw Wolverine in it. How can this this be? He would have to be about in his 90's in the X-men movies. Also how come Daredevil is not involved?

Wolverine has his healing factor that's why he's old but looks younger, At least that's what the comics says. Remember in the first X-Men movie they said he could be older then the professor.
Movie version
i haven't seen CA yet but I know that Wolverine can't be in that universe cause of the whole different studios doing the movies. Fox is X-Men and All the new Avenger tie ins are from Marvel Movie Studios.
Unless they call him by his name James Howlett and not Wolverine.

Wolverine has his healing factor that's why he's old but looks younger, At least that's what the comics says. Remember in the first X-Men movie they said he could be older then the professor.
Movie version
i haven't seen CA yet but I know that Wolverine can't be in that universe cause of the whole different studios doing the movies. Fox is X-Men and All the new Avenger tie ins are from Marvel Movie Studios.
Unless they call him by his name James Howlett and not Wolverine.

They don't mention a name, but it's Hugh Jackman looking and giving attitude like Wolverine very briefly in a bar scene.