Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: April 14, 2015
PRICE: $19.99
ORDER: HMV.ca

*Pics courtesy of agoofykindasuperman @ BR

Baba1.jpg Baba2.jpg Baba3.jpg

yeah that rotten tomatoes is really unnecessary especially most of US slipcover they're not sticker tho...
anyway seemed this one a little bit different than US if I remembered correctly...

I was gonna grab this from amazon but now I can grab it locally. But it looks like they are different, Amazon US is a pop-up slip, this one doesn't seem like a pop-up. Am I correct?

I was gonna grab this from amazon but now I can grab it locally. But it looks like they are different, Amazon US is a pop-up slip, this one doesn't seem like a pop-up. Am I correct?

Yeah, no pop-up on the HMV slip. It is a different image within the gatefold, though. This one also looks to be brighter and glossier.

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
I think that one is better than the US pop-up gatefold slipcover.

Interested in this one but not the movie as I am not a fan of horror movies...

Okay, I just went and grabbed a copy for myself. From what I've seen of the Scream Factory slipcover from the USA, this Canadian one from EOne blows it out of the water.

It doesn't have a pop-up within its gatefold, but this slip is just awesome! It has a rain-like finish on the entire slip. The titles and Babadook image are a matte finish. The French text is hardly noticeable. One spine has been made to look like a book. And the image within the gatefold is a better one than used within the U.S. slip.

I took some pics outside to better show the detail.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

Okay, I just went and grabbed a copy for myself. From what I've seen of the Scream Factory slipcover from the USA, this Canadian one from EOne blows it out of the water.

It doesn't have a pop-up within its gatefold, but this slip is just awesome! It has a rain-like finish on the entire slip. The titles and Babadook image are a matte finish. The French text is hardly noticeable. One spine has been made to look like a book. And the image within the gatefold is a better one than used within the U.S. slip.

View attachment 153934 View attachment 153935 View attachment 153936 View attachment 153938
View attachment 153939
EPICLY EPIC! :D

View attachment 153934 View attachment 153935 View attachment 153936 View attachment 153938
View attachment 153939
K I'm sold

Man, Canada have some good sh!t, but I'm pretty happy with my POP UP cover. :naughty:

there is one for germany, but amazon.de description is only saying dvd's at the moment.
pretty sure it will be a bluray & dvd