The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (GameStop - IBS Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: May 19, 2022
Purchase links: IBS - GameStop
Price: €29.99
Notes: 2 Discs - Disc 1 (4K UHD Film) - Disc 2 (Blu-ray Film) does not include the extras disc

Immagine.jpg

Immagine3.jpg
Immagine4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh is THIS going to be available ANYWHERE ELSE???

You're obviously way behind on checking threads at HDN. I believe there are a couple of Amazon sites this was available from. Just not in North America and not always available to ship to North America.

You're obviously way behind on checking threads at HDN. I believe there are a couple of Amazon sites this was available from. Just not in North America and not always available to ship to North America.
Super far behind. xD
I got a new job working 6 days a week and I haven’t been able to collect anything or research things for a while. But okay! I’ll check some of the other Amazons. I was hoping for a Target Release vs a Best Buy release, but Amazon still ships globally!

Super far behind. xD
I got a new job working 6 days a week and I haven’t been able to collect anything or research things for a while. But okay! I’ll check some of the other Amazons. I was hoping for a Target Release vs a Best Buy release, but Amazon still ships globally!

I can't remember exactly which Amazons have which but I know that Germany and Italy are carrying various 4K and Blu-ray "The Batman" steelbooks that differ from the Best Buy edition. There are 2 different steelbooks with a different image of Batman and the Batmobile together on the front and one of them has The Riddler on the back and the other has Catwoman on the back.

Both Amazons do ship to the US at times but they're not always available during pre-order stages. The steelbooks have appeared in and out of stock at times as well.

Good luck!

Reactions: Stygian
Super far behind. xD

Just let me know @FN-2187 when you need assistance ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187 and Stygian
Note
This 4K steelbook from Italy is also 2 discs only does not include the extras disc
Immagine (1).jpg

The Steelbook release in Italy that is 3 discs as in includes the extras disc is the ? desigin
Immagine.jpg

Thread for that release below