The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

steelmybeatingheart

hasn't got time for this Mickey Mouse bulls***!
Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Jul 6, 2016
London
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: 3 discs - art cards and Slipcase

The Batman HMV.jpg

The Batman Front.jpg The Batman Back.jpg The Batman Open.jpg The Batman Inside.jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design (Final Artwork TBC)
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook
1646353998832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the HMV-edition is similar to the Inglorious Basterds-release, that also came with slipcase and collector´s cards in a sleeve.

Reactions: samdavies
I assume the HMV-edition is similar to the Inglorious Basterds-release, that also came with slipcase and collector´s cards in a sleeve.
I expect so. Probably a thinner slip though seeing as the sleave will just hold x4 art cards rather than a plethora of other bits.

Reactions: komor
Possible release date: May 24th according to thedigitalbits.

Warner Bros. is now expected to release Matt Reeves’s The Batman (2022) on 5/24. Keep in mind that dates are still subject to change, as the titles in question are not all officially announced.

Last edited:
Possible release date: May 24th according to thedigitalbits.

Warner Bros. is now expected to release Matt Reeves’s The Batman (2022) on 5/24. Keep in mind that dates are still subject to change, as the titles in question are not all officially announced.
That’s the potential American release date, UK might get it on the 23rd if it is the same week.

Reactions: Stygian
I still think the first week of June personally (for U.K.)

Another one - The Amazon.it - Exclusive CE (probably Amaray with Slipbox)
View attachment 530677
@komor
That's the 3rd time you posted the link to the same Italy Amaray release :rofl:
Post #56/Post #59/Post 79

As previously mentioned by me and others it's not a steelbook it's a Amaray release
Exclusive slipcover
3 Discs (Film on UHD and Blu-ray + Bonus extras on a Blu-ray Disc)