IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.99 (Amazon) - €29.80 (DVD-Store)
Notes: 2 Discs - Disc 1 (4K UHD Film) - Disc 2 (Blu-ray Film) does not include the extras disc

814t2HxrfAL._SX522_.jpg

71nkubOInPL._SX522_.jpg
813SLTkQDIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This finally arrived and I got to see it. Man, what an awesome movie. More like a crime drama that happens to involve the Batman.

Now let's discuss the vortex in my region free blu ray sony........

It is indeed region free, but I always have to designate the region by pushing the corresponding button on my remote. It is not an automatic region reading machine. I mention this, because when I put the blu disc in my player, it immediately played, and in English. I didn't have to select english, it just went there. I didn't have to select region B or 2, because the machine just started playing it.

Just to test my sanity in this regard, I took Warner Bros., WW84 from Best Buy which is Region A, and slid it in my machine, and it played immediately also. So I then put The Batman back in, and it also played immediately.

Is it possible WB is region free and I've been asleep all this time? Not really sure what the heck is going on.

Anyhoo.....great movie, and I'm ready for a 2nd watching already. Something tells me this will get multiple views.

Reactions: britmotley
This finally arrived and I got to see it. Man, what an awesome movie. More like a crime drama that happens to involve the Batman.

Now let's discuss the vortex in my region free blu ray sony........

It is indeed region free, but I always have to designate the region by pushing the corresponding button on my remote. It is not an automatic region reading machine. I mention this, because when I put the blu disc in my player, it immediately played, and in English. I didn't have to select english, it just went there. I didn't have to select region B or 2, because the machine just started playing it.

Just to test my sanity in this regard, I took Warner Bros., WW84 from Best Buy which is Region A, and slid it in my machine, and it played immediately also. So I then put The Batman back in, and it also played immediately.

Is it possible WB is region free and I've been asleep all this time? Not really sure what the heck is going on.

Anyhoo.....great movie, and I'm ready for a 2nd watching already. Something tells me this will get multiple views.
WB are always region free.... :thumbs: (As is Universal too)

Mine steelbook has ding on otside where you open it. :-/
I guess it'll be good until i buy Manta one :p

WB are always region free.... :thumbs: (As is Universal too)
Blows my mind, dude. Somehow in my mind I created a world where that wasn't the case. LOL. There must be someone out there that doesn't do region free and I just placed their lack of discernment onto poor WB. It is listed as Region 2 at dvd store, but I did find it odd no region is listed at all, anywhere, on the steel or discs.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Blows my mind, dude. Somehow in my mind I created a world where that wasn't the case. LOL. There must be someone out there that doesn't do region free and I just placed their lack of discernment onto poor WB. It is listed as Region 2 at dvd store, but I did find it odd no region is listed at all, anywhere, on the steel or discs.

Warner Brothers, Paramount and Universal are all region free but they don't indicate it on their packaging or discs.

Disney/Fox (the titles that have been released by Disney)/Marvel/Lucasfilm are region free and they do indicate it with the A,B,C logos on their packaging and discs.

Sony is pretty much always region free now even though sometimes they only show the Region A logo on their North American packaging.

Reactions: jaws finatic
There's an odd occasion that could throw you.

For example I remember Interstellar was region locked in the US even though its Warner. And Fox was always region free too until The Martian came along.

They do throw in the odd one or two for various reasons to keep us on our toes!!

Reactions: jaws finatic
I have both Italy and German steelbooks

German best so far in terms of Artwork IMO

I also have HMV Steelbook with ? artwork ordered
Payment taken but order not dispatched yet and is listed as sold out now on HMV

Which do you prefer @Flloydo?
I honestly really like both and there’s something so eerie about that riddler back art but as a whole the German wrap around with Catwoman. I sound like a broken record but if these were gloss they would of been 2 of the best WWA releases out this year and in a while. However neither are full on streaky. So that’s a bonus and they are nice in hand

Reactions: BluSteel2012