The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Just found out about this myself... didn't even realise GITD red was possible/that effective.
Green is the most used because it's the one easiest for human eyes to see and cheapest to achieve

But you can have lot of different glow in the dark colours not just Green or Red

Mixing the red dye in different proportions with green or blue phosphors makes it possible to produce the full range of visible colours
You can even achieve glow in the dark that produces a white glow

Green is the most used because it's the one easiest for human eyes to see and cheapest to achieve

But you can have lot of different glow in the dark colours not just Green or Red

Mixing the red dye in different proportions with green or blue phosphors makes it possible to produce the full range of visible colours
You can even achieve glow in the dark that produces a white glow

Impressive! I've personally only ever worked with GITD enamel, where white (that glows green) is pretty much the only colour that's REALLY effective. I should've known it'd be easier to achieve with actual inks/paints... although, is this a first for a non-green GITD effect on a slip release?

Impressive! I've personally only ever worked with GITD enamel, where white (that glows green) is pretty much the only colour that's REALLY effective. I should've known it'd be easier to achieve with actual inks/paints... although, is this a first for a non-green GITD effect on a slip release?
You f**king noob!

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
GB shipping bill will be sent in few days. First Matrix this week, followed by ZSJL Motherbox and then Batman.

I know you have lot on your mind and you deal with multiple projects - just wanted to ask if GB shipping for ZSJL motherboxes is near or you still wait for all motherboxes to come and you'll do shipping afterwards?

I know you have lot on your mind and you deal with multiple projects - just wanted to ask if GB shipping for ZSJL motherboxes is near or you still wait for all motherboxes to come and you'll do shipping afterwards?

Motherbox shipping list was provided to vendor 5-6 months back. Waiting to get shipping cost so I can bill GB members.

Batman I havent done the list yet as there were many cancellations / refunds so have to check again who paid and who didnt and bill accordingly.

Motherbox shipping list was provided to vendor 5-6 months back. Waiting to get shipping cost so I can bill GB members.

Batman I havent done the list yet as there were many cancellations / refunds so have to check again who paid and who didnt and bill accordingly.

Hey @Aniv, does it mean that some copies of "The Batman" are available ? Since I missed the Group Buy, I would definitely be interested to join if still possible ... preferably for the 2ble Lenti. Ed., but would take a Single Lenti. otherwise ... or even both of them :D.

Hey @Aniv, does it mean that some copies of "The Batman" are available ? Since I missed the Group Buy, I would definitely be interested to join if still possible ... preferably for the 2ble Lenti. Ed., but would take a Single Lenti. otherwise ... or even both of them :D.
I wouldn’t count on it, the cancellations/refunds were due to over-selling because of a site error.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Batman GB members have been billed for shipping. Please check msg if you participated.

@Bagman99 unless you tip me generously when you pay for shipping , I would request you to kindly offer your single editions that you purchased in addition to the OC box and exceeding limits, to other members who missed out.