The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Initially I was hoping for a different artwork. But seeing it pre-rendered it looks great.
I imagine a debossed title, and the head of batman being highlighted that way.
Can‘t wait for it :happy:

Last edited:
C8ECDFA9-A0A2-4F2A-ACD8-6038B75C04F9.jpeg

This was my initial idea for the steelbook. But since it‘s basically the same as the WWA I didn‘t have high hopes.

On the other hand this would be a great Full Slip and would fit nicely with the now announced steelbook.

Reactions: Flloydo
View attachment 532411

This was my initial idea for the steelbook. But since it‘s basically the same as the WWA I didn‘t have high hopes.

On the other hand this would be a great Full Slip and would fit nicely with the now announced steelbook.
I’d happily accept that as a full slip. Or the red version on the WWA steels.

Tbh I’m hoping manta use the other steel arts as slips