The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
My FS just arrived in customs in my country and considering it takes usually week after it gets there i should get it next week.
Thx @Aniv!
yeah I think these are arriving in the US now. My DL just went through customs in Chicago yesterday so it will probably be delivered around turkey day.

yeah I think these are arriving in the US now. My DL just went through customs in Chicago yesterday so it will probably be delivered around turkey day.
Hopefully we get them before that, you know how crazy it's gets during turkey time. Mine landed in Tennessee on the 17th, hope it only takes a few days to get to me.

Envious of all you guys. My OC ended in some incinerator (that's the official statement, at least). Anyway, it sucks. :(

2022-12-13 13:06Undeliverable Item, Has Been Returned To Shipper (= Destruction Of Items)

That hapened to me with one steelbook from Amazon. It arrived in my country from where it was returned as it was too heavily damaged - at least that was writting in tracking.
I'm sure you'll work smh out with Aniv. I think he's away so if not before u'll hear from him during weekend or start of next week. Look at ZSJL thread his last post.

It arrived in my country from where it was returned as it was too heavily damaged - at least that was writting in tracking.
I'm sure you'll work smh out with Aniv. I think he's away so if not before u'll hear from him during weekend or start of next week.

I definitely hope we'll be able to work something out.

It was the house number mistake -- somehow it was addressed to 19 instead of 154. Checked all my payment info, and all was okay there. (Please note it's not my first GB here; all previous purchases went smoothly.)

The courier called me on the day of delivery, and I gave him the correct address. Two days later I checked my tracking number -- and it was already returned to sender (yes, the courier obviously didn't want to bother)!

Aniv told me to call DHL, but the tracking number wasn't in their system, plus the package was already in Netherlands by then (I'm from Croatia).

Aniv also said it'll be resent to me, but I wonder if it'll be possible since the tracking info (Destruction Of Items) is so dire.

Reactions: Mararagan
Ignore my last post if anyone see it. it’s the digibook back in stock