IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €27.89 (Amazon) - €29.99 (Media Markt - Saturn)

71lnrwxUp5L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in the UK and I have tried a vpn too in germany and still no luck.
Just checked and amazon.de may not be "live", or somehow already temp sold out. The other 2 stores are showing in stock. Try fnac france, 35euro for the 4k version of the same steel.

Im in the UK and I have tried a vpn too in germany and still no luck.

It has nothing to do with your IP address, it's about the delivery address.

Amazon sites - mostly European - have been doing this for some time now, where a release is restricted to being shipped to the country where the edition is being released in originally - or just the EU except to the UK - until a while later.

Reactions: thewoe
Curious who will carry this in the UK. This is my favourite of the three and I'm gonna double dip along with the HMV ? Edition.

All these decent looking editions that you know will have a streaky matte finish :(

I reckon I'll take a punt on the Best Buy edition and hope it's glossy and the HMV edition because of the slip

Just checked and amazon.de may not be "live", or somehow already temp sold out. The other 2 stores are showing in stock. Try fnac france, 35euro for the 4k version of the same steel.
If you're going for multiple items sure. But paying for more than half of item cost for shipping and not any different in terms of protection like Amazon.
No tnx.