Old artwork:
7Qh2WcC.jpg

Xykobqy.jpg

Attachments

• beyond.png
    beyond.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have all the arrow steelbooks but the ones I do have are excellent and this one looks like it will follow suit. Unfortunately I already have the slipcased BD and it's not a film I'm prepared to double-dip on. It'll be interesting to see how many people do double-dip as this has been out for quite a while and it has been available quite cheaply. I would imagine that a great many potential buyers already have it.

Iv'e never got round to seeing this but it sounds like a fun movie and the steel looks great, the colours of the steel is slightly different in the pictures, I'm guessing the steelbook below will be the right one as the colours go with the amaray.

The artwork does look great, I'm not a huge fan but of the movie but I am still looking to find the slipbox version!:)

Last edited:
Sweet, this will look gorgeous next to ZFE. Now all I need is Arrow to start releasing some earlier Argento's as steelbooks and I'll be over the moon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Seen this on arrows facebook page earlier. I already have the slipbox version but will definitely be picking this up. I would really love to see arrow release a steelbook of Dawn Of The Dead but I read somewhere they dont have the rights to it anymore.