Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

71BPx8N978L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the bowling lane 4K steelbook from Zavvi, which I like a lot. Wouldn’t mind swapping it into that slipbox, though, if that’s really the artwork

Reactions: Fmac72
Before anyone gets too excited... the french release will just be the steelbook lol you aren't getting a collector's ed for 25euro :rofl: the collector's ed will be available in UK and probably Italy, as usual, and will be £40/45.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I remember Zavvi selling off the last Collectors edition relatively cheaply in the end. Cardigan slip is great !

I have the bowling lane 4K steelbook from Zavvi, which I like a lot. Wouldn’t mind swapping it into that slipbox, though, if that’s really the artwork
i'd gladly take it off your hands :)
Before anyone gets too excited... the french release will just be the steelbook lol you aren't getting a collector's ed for 25euro :rofl: the collector's ed will be available in UK and probably Italy, as usual, and will be £40/45.
why italy? thought this was a french release, since it's only available there...

Reactions: JGCramp
why italy? thought this was a french release, since it's only available there...
That picture isn't of the french release, that's what I'm saying. The steelbook itself will be the same, but that's a universal collectors edition set. Those are released in the UK, not France, but they do also a regularly have a shared print run with Italy.