USA The Black Cauldron (Blu-ray) (Disney Movie Club Exclusive) [USA]

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
The Black Cauldron releases May 21, 2021.
@apsmith21 are you up for a mini GB? Thanks, Don

Black_Cauldron_Blu-ray_cover_better_quality.png

I would be interested in a copy of bc...i wonder if someone could dm the total costs involved as I bit off more than I could chew last time with 20,000 leagues under the sea...

I would be interested in a copy of bc...i wonder if someone could dm the total costs involved as I bit off more than I could chew last time with 20,000 leagues under the sea...

shipping is still the same basically so you would need to find some items to bring the cost down

The Black Cauldron releases May 21, 2021.
@apsmith21 are you up for a mini GB? Thanks, Don

View attachment 503910

Count me in!

Count me in @apsmith21 Thanks!

Group buy posted - I can order more copies if needed from DMC

Reactions: WKRP and eLviS1987
Group buy posted - I can order more copies if needed from DMC

Thanks so much @apsmith21, just bought my copy. :kiss:

As you said, you could order more copies, I'd like to send this GB to a few German online friends, who are not members here?

Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks so much @apsmith21, just bought my copy. :kiss:

As you said, you could order more copies, I'd like to send this GB to a few German online friends, who are not members here?

Feel free to share. Typically I do ask that folks who purchase from the group buy are members here to particpate.

I would also suggest sharing the shipping costs as well so they are aware. In certain situations I have allowed members to combine orders,
so a few members could have their copies shipped to one person to save on international shipping.

Reactions: astycorax