USA The Black Hole (Disney Movie Club Exclusive Blu-Ray) [USA]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Seen this movie as a kid, liked it. Was kinda scary.
Yeah- interesting film. I don't think it could really figure out what it wanted to be.
It has this serious tone - but also has goofy robots with googley eyes and the voices of Roddy McDowell and Slim Pickens(!).
And really the only "kid's movie" I can think of where the villain literally ends up in burning hellfire!

Last edited:

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Sadly zero change of getting a copy. You need to be a member of the Disney club (USA only) and strictly only one copy per member. Any time a Disney Club only blu-ray appears on ebay they ask seriously stupid money.
One of their titles The Parent Trap (90's version) is up at the minute on amazon. If I was to buy it, £60 it would cost and that's a lesser title.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
I'm surprised Disney not went with a retail wide release for this film it's one of the most requested titles from their back catalogue fans been waiting for a Blu-ray release to happen.

Strange decision to have this as a disney movie club exclusive when they would get lot more sales if was trade wide

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel

Space Cadet

| Barely Human |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
I'm surprised Disney not went with a retail wide release for this film it's one of the most requested titles from their back catalogue fans been waiting for a Blu-ray release to happen.

Strange decision to have this as a disney movie club exclusive when they would get lot more sales if was trade wide
... first it's exclusive, then all over the place ...

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
For a second there I got hyped thinking it was the animated movie...but that’s Black CAULDRON, not Hole.

D’oh
(Well it is 0623 and I’ve not slept yet)

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland