[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release Date : TBA
Purchase Link : TBA
Price : TBA

2008_1_large.jpg

Seen this movie as a kid, liked it. Was kinda scary.
Yeah- interesting film. I don't think it could really figure out what it wanted to be.
It has this serious tone - but also has goofy robots with googley eyes and the voices of Roddy McDowell and Slim Pickens(!).
And really the only "kid's movie" I can think of where the villain literally ends up in burning hellfire!

Last edited:
Sadly zero change of getting a copy. You need to be a member of the Disney club (USA only) and strictly only one copy per member. Any time a Disney Club only blu-ray appears on ebay they ask seriously stupid money.
One of their titles The Parent Trap (90's version) is up at the minute on amazon. If I was to buy it, £60 it would cost and that's a lesser title.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
I'm surprised Disney not went with a retail wide release for this film it's one of the most requested titles from their back catalogue fans been waiting for a Blu-ray release to happen.

Strange decision to have this as a disney movie club exclusive when they would get lot more sales if was trade wide

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
I'm surprised Disney not went with a retail wide release for this film it's one of the most requested titles from their back catalogue fans been waiting for a Blu-ray release to happen.

Strange decision to have this as a disney movie club exclusive when they would get lot more sales if was trade wide

... first it's exclusive, then all over the place ...