USA The Black Hole (Disney Movie Club Exclusive Blu-Ray) [USA]

Just checked and it's now listed for purchase! First copy will be $24.95 but any additional would be $12.95. I'm going to split the cost amongst all that are interested so the price will go down the more folks that join.

I can place an order soon but I need to know how many folks really want a copy (or two).

@bloodsnake007 @Lollard2002 @Bladelia @steve1976

1565811930714.png

Group buy has been posted. I added the details to the GB but will restate here. I'm doing this at cost.

So I was able to do 3x per order. One at regular price and then the other two discounted. I took all three together and made them have the same
price. DMC also charges sales tax, so that's included.

Because amaray are not as heavy as steelbooks, you should be able to fit more items for the same postage price.

Please buy BH from the group buy and we'll talk about other items if you want them.

Thanks

@Lollard2002 @Bladelia @al i an @Gallifreybase @bloodsnake007 @Lordpercy

Given the consistent demand for this title, I've restocked the group buy for others that might still be searching or didn't have a chance to purchase yet.

:thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Given the consistent demand for this title, I've restocked the group buy for others that might still be searching or didn't have a chance to purchase yet.

:thumbs:
Yo Andy! :woot: Payment has been sent :thumbs:

Thanks again for everything that you do for us man, you're fu**ing AWESOME! :cool: :notworthy:

Reactions: apsmith21