Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom UK
Price: £25.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

61I9Qm55EUL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon sold out yesterday

As usual there will be some customer cancellations so expect at varied times come back in stock

Amazon and Zavvi releases is a shared print run so don't be surprised if Zavvi does sell out quicker than you expect.

I've viewed videos of both but I think the U.S. one looks a lot more glossy and vibrant compared to the UK one in the videos I've seen. UK one almost looks 'Zero' in comparison......

I've viewed videos of both but I think the U.S. one looks a lot more glossy and vibrant compared to the UK one in the videos I've seen. UK one almost looks 'Zero' in comparison......
I'd almost argue that any USA gloss vs. a UK gloss the USA will always be nicer in hand if obviously they were made at different factories. Some of it the UK cant help it, as its paint laws in effect there. Other times I would presume it has to do with the total size of the order. The full luscious gloss that we see often on some USA ones, and then many premium Asian steels is most often because they put down a white layer first, then paint over that. I suspect it cost more, and if your run is say 50K in the USA you can spread the cost out much easier then say a 4-6k run in UK etc.

I think the new avengers in UK is a good example where no white layer as you see the brushed metal underneath. Not always bad, but just saying.