The Bourne Identity (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Release Date: December 2nd, 2012
Price $16.99 each
They are single flipper disc (Blu-ray and DVD), embossed, with inside art and matte finish.
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_Bourne+Steelbook

14297341_121009183000.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to adrenaline78)

Attachments

• 14297341_121009183000.jpg
    14297341_121009183000.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really not feeling the look of these steelbooks, they are way too plain and identical, besides who wants to see Matt's face three times on the front cover, had it been Kate Beckinsale or any other female actress then that would have been a completely different scenario lol

Will only consider getting these IF they have some sort of debossing/embossing to them otherwise will wait for Play.com to release them individually next year it ought to happen somehow sooner or later ;)

I wonder if these will be available in store also. I pre-ordered all 3 online regardless. Thoe Im a bit scared of targets denting history. Maybe with 3 being ordered it will make my luck better.:ohno:

Obviously it says not sold in stores, but do you think that will change like E.T. did and have like 20 copies per store?

I REALLY like this set and each piece compliments the next perfectly and that includes Legacy. Day one purchase for me. As a side note, the UK Legacy matches the UK Trilogy SteelBook very well even though one is vertical and one is horizontal.

Target Bourne steel book

I live in Las Vegas target has put the Bourne steel books out and there on sell for $11.00

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I live in Vegas and bought all 3 Bourne steel books and there on sell for $11.00 each

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Hi I live in Las Vegas and just bought all 3 Bourne steel books at target and there on sale for $11.00 can you post this I'm new to this forum
Thanks

These were a little tricky to find since they were off in there own little section but I got all 3. And with that my G2 steelbooks just passed my G1 steelbooks, I now have 67 G2 steels and 66 G1s.

These were a little tricky to find since they were off in there own little section but I got all 3. And with that my G2 steelbooks just passed my G1 steelbooks, I now have 67 G2 steels and 66 G1s.

What do you mean in their own little section?

What do you mean in their own little section?

They weren't in the actual movie section or the bluray section they were over on a rack by the music with a mix of other movies and deals. I looked through all the movies and blurays and had to go ask for help. They were at least 4 aisles away from where you would expect them to be with other movies instead of with music.