The Breakfast Club - 35th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 02-03-20

steelmybeatingheart

creative not final and subject to change
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
love this film :drool:, rewatch my 2 disc DVD edition a lot. been waiting an age for a great edition to upgrade to bluray just the once, rather then repeated upgrading.

this is not that edition.

Reactions: DJ IXS and milky
Apr 2, 2014
Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork.

It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork.

It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?
Yellow and Red lockers appear in the film

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
Mar 24, 2013
Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork. It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?
No doodles but graffiti on THE BREAKFAST CLUB red lockers ...
1573776699235.png
What was written on Bender's locker? Answer: Open this and die. (It also had a noose hanging on it).

...don't know if anything on the yellow lockers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
Apr 18, 2017
While the Steelbook is a :BS: Filmarena have announced on there website they are doing a FA edition.
This is one of my all time favs so hopefully the slip will be worth it. Maybe the classic shot?

@Noodles bet you could come up with a classic

Reactions: Noodles

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
It's sad when you get an awful steelbook of a great film and they waste really cool little goodies, like the magnets, on it

Why not give the nice little goodies to amazing steelbooks of great films to make them extra special, not giving you goodies of a bad steelbook to try and make you buy it more.