The Breakfast Club - 35th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: February 3, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £17.99 (Zavvi - Zoom) - £18.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes 5 magnets

12367703-6274721248847178.jpg 12367703-3884721248595742.jpg

81nR4ON5NsL._AC_SX342_.jpg 8320693_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Doesn't look like any of the 10% codes are working... not for me at least. Ordered anyway.

love this film :drool:, rewatch my 2 disc DVD edition a lot. been waiting an age for a great edition to upgrade to bluray just the once, rather then repeated upgrading.

this is not that edition.

Reactions: DJ IXS and milky
Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork.

It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?

Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork.

It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?
Yellow and Red lockers appear in the film

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
Iconic, classic film. Lazy, lifeless artwork. It’s been an age since I last watched the film, but am I right in assuming that the artwork featured (yellow locker featuring random doodles) doesn’t appear anywhere in the film? If not - what the hell were the designers thinking?
No doodles but graffiti on THE BREAKFAST CLUB red lockers ...
1573776699235.png
What was written on Bender's locker? Answer: Open this and die. (It also had a noose hanging on it).

...don't know if anything on the yellow lockers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Andycadle84
While the Steelbook is a :BS: Filmarena have announced on there website they are doing a FA edition.
This is one of my all time favs so hopefully the slip will be worth it. Maybe the classic shot?

@Noodles bet you could come up with a classic

Reactions: Noodles
It's sad when you get an awful steelbook of a great film and they waste really cool little goodies, like the magnets, on it

Why not give the nice little goodies to amazing steelbooks of great films to make them extra special, not giving you goodies of a bad steelbook to try and make you buy it more.

@Noodles bet you could come up with a classic
Dunno about that bud... this is one film that's beaten me, as I've attempted doing concepts for it before, only to eventually give up.

Nice to know you have faith in me though, and hopefully one day I can put something decent together!

Reactions: snow flake
Matte Finish

Front of steelbook
Locker vents embossed
Number lock embossed with metallic finish
Locker door hinges very lightly embossed metallic finish

No embossing on the back of the steelbook

Reactions: tha_lunatic